Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yesterday!!!!

Yesterday I couldnt post b/c I went to the mall to get a dress. Here are a couple pictures of it. It didnt even take us long to pick this dress out either. I usually take a very long time. 

After I got my dress me and my daddy went to Longhorn and they have the best salads. And for my main meal I got shrimp scampi and a sirloin steak. And boy were they good. I think there salads are the best I have ever had. I mean really. You ought to try them. I dont like tomatoes and I ate them on my salad last night.  






2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I missed your post yesterday! I'm so glad you posted today and I love that dress!! Did you get it for something special or just because? Where did you buy it?? I love Longhorn too!! I love that they give free peanuts!

Allison said...

They dint give us free peanuts. I got my dress from Belk. I have a wedding to go to this weekend so I got it for that.