Friday, May 2, 2008

What happened today!!!

Today in 4th block my teacher came back from his long journey with cancer. He told us he was cancer free. 

One of my friends werent on the bus so I had to call them so my phone came in handy. 

My dad posted on the other post a little poem and I think it is cute. IDK if he made it up though. It is really cute though.  

In my 1st block class we had to do this worksheet and it was sooooooo much fun we got to work in partners and one of my almost best friends is in that class we goofed off most of the time though.

I have to go and paint a house tomorrow and it will be soooooo much fun. Alot of my friends will be there. We are going on a missions trip with our church and we have to do a pre-project study and this is part of it. 

I cant wait till tomorrow!!!




1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend!! I'm so proud of you for doing such neat things for your community!! Want to come paint our house?? teehee