Saturday, May 3, 2008

My very busy weekend:):):):)

Today I had to paint a house. It was really fun. It took us like 3 hours just to scrap it. It had like 50 years of paint on it. After we got done with that we started the primer. That didnt take as long as the scraping. After we got donr with that we started painting around 2:30. Momma had to come and pick me up around 4:00 so I could get ready for my concert.

Tonight I have a concert and it is gonna be sooooooooo fun. We are all wearing black and there will be lighting effects on us. This is one of the most coolest concerts I have played in in my whole band life. I will tell you how the concert went tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Good luck on your concert! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!! That lighting will probably look cool!!