Thursday, May 15, 2008

Guess What??????

Only 10 more days till my b-day!!!!!!!;););););) 

Tomorrow is the dance. I am wearing the dress in the picture on a recent post. 

Aunt Kelly I liket he video in your post today. I think it is sooooooooooo cute. 

My sister is listening To "That's What I Like About You" and she has this hippie looking thing on and she is dancing. 

It rained today and I went to jump on the trampoline and I got all wet. It was really fun though. My dog Hershey wanted to get on the tramoline but she wasnt tall enough. I tried to help her. She didnt let me. 

Now she is listening to "Fabulous" off of "High School Musical." 

Nothing interesting happened at school today.    

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

I'm glad you liked the video! I can't wait for you to see her in person! She's 20x cuter if you can believe that!!??!! I love your blog!!

What do you want for your bday? Lily wants to get you something.

Allison said...

I want an itunes gift card!!!!!!! Clothes of course. Money:):):):):):) I want to get my nails done too. Nim's Island DVD. Or 27 Dresses DVD.