Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Great Birthday:):):):):)

I had a great birthday. Me and my friend Lisa and Stefne went to see Made of Honor. It wasnt the best movie I have ever seen but it was good. 

I got a new comforter for my bed and it is like purple, green, blue. It matches my room. I like it alot. I got forty dollars of itunes gift cards. I have already spent them. I got a pillow that is all furry. And it is all the colors of my comforter. I got that from my sister. I got the DVD that I asked for which is 27 Dresses. I love that movie. Thanks Aunt Kelly.

At school on Tuesday I had EOC which stands for end of course. It was hard. Our schuldule has been weird so I had PE for 2 hours today and it was sooooooooooo fun. One of my Friends hurt her knee and had to be sent to the nurse in a wheel chair. She is ok now I think:):):):):)

Tonight I have church and we are gonig to go get ice cream for my birthday. 

Next weekend I go on vacation to the mountians. 

Sunday My family got togethher and ate for my actual birthday party. My grandmas dog was sick so she had to eat and run. 

I dont have any pics of my birthday thing but I will try to get some. 

Only 5 days till school is out.  

  

No comments: