Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Today I Did.......

Today we have this thing in our state called P.A.C.T (Palmetto Achievment Challange Test). We have to take it everyday except Fri. and Mon. for two weeks we just started today. It is soooooooooo boring when I get done b/c you have to wait till everyone else gets done before you can start talking. 
 
We are playing Volleyball in Gym and it is sooooooo fun. Last week we played soccer. We had to play with this little ball. We didnt actually play a real game of Volleyball but it was still fun. 

That teacher that I told you about that had cancer. I had him today and it was soooooooo boring in his class. I was so tired cause I came home late last night. So I almost went to sleep in his class. 

1 comment:

Ali said...

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is Alison too!!!!!!!!! and im 13!!! oh yeah!!! the Alison's and Allison's of the world ROCK! haha!!!! hey check out my blog!!! just click on my name!!