Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My very exciting week..... not

Well I have not figured out how to upload pics yet but I am getting there. 

But anyway. I went to this concert Sunday and we didn't get good seats and we couldn't hear good. But It was a really good concert the parts i could here. But other than that there is nothing new. 

Well yeah there is. Its tragic tho. Well Saturday night I was laying in bed and my phone vibrated and I looked at it and I saw it was a forward. So I was reading and it said that Richard King was in a car accident. And then I got about three more. And it didn't tell me if it was fatal or not so I texted his brothers fiances sister and she had told me that he had dies in the ambulance on  the way to the hospital!.I don't know the whole story so I am not gonna mess it up trying to tell it. All I know is that he hit a dog and he was laying out in the middle of the road an someone was coming on and hit him thinking that is was the dog but you can tell if you hit a dog or the person. So they done the DNA test on her car and found out i t was Richard's. So the woman was in jail with a 30,000 dollar bail and someone bailed her out. But I think that she will end up back in jail without a bail. But yeah just keep the King family in ur prayers. And he was well known so a bunch of people are very sad!  

2 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Oh my goodness! That is tragic! How do you know Richard King? So sad! Praying for his family! HUGS!! xoxo

Allison said...

My Best Friends sister is engaged to richards brother. I didnt really know him all that good but I knew his brother good!