Tuesday, July 1, 2008




Sorry it has been soooooo long. I dont really get on this thing much anymore. I have this thing called Faith Freaks. I get on it all the time. 

I got out of school. Now the next thing I have to do is Band Camp. I get to play at the Football games now since I am in High School. I am sooooooo excited. 
We went to the Mountians a couple weeks ago. Here are somr pics from when we went. I had so much fun. 

Then I went to this thing called World Changers. It is whre you go and witness the word of God and work on peoples houses. The labor is provided by World Changers. It was fun too. I would post pics but I will do that later. 

3 comments:

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Welcome back! we've missed you! Can't wait to hear more about your summer! Miss you!

Leah McNear said...

I'm the one that said my name was sarah... lol-

Leah McNear said...

lol, kewl... we do that out of pure boredoM!